Why get a Motorhome?
If you’re a lover of the outdoors, as well as all things motor, and just being on the road in general, then you should think about investing in a motorhome.
Flexibility of travel
Nothing is better than having the freedom to travel when and where you want, without having to worry about catching transport and booking accommodation.
If you have a family than a motorhome can be even more useful.
You can reduce the amount of planning you would normally do as it means no matter what adventures you get up to, a suitable place to stay is always available.
Motorhomes can ensure a complete home from home travelling experience if you choose the right one.
Choosing the right motorhome
When it comes to choosing a motorhome, you will want one that has all of the amenities you could possibly need.
With luxury features, such as spacious lounges, providing relaxing seating, and the choice of single, super-king and double beds.
The unrivalled elegance of the washroom and separate shower compartments with well-planned use of space and practical stylish fittings satisfies the needs of two in complete comfort.
Look for an RV that has high insulation values. This makes them cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
Add the benefits of central heating and heated water tanks and you have a home from home for year-round use.
The best new custom motorhomes have some of the following features:
- Cab Air-Conditioning
- Cruise Control
- Satellite Navigation
- Colour infra-red reversing camera with 7” flip-down monitor
- Central locking, including on high-security accommodation door
- Luxury washroom with separate shower cabinet
- Full domestic style cooker and 90-litre fridge
- Environmentally friendly, low energy LED lighting
- Dual fuel (gas/electric) thermostatically controlled heating and hot water systems
- Super King Size double bed or two single beds
- Home entertainment system; 15” LCD TV with a digital receiver, radio and CD/DVD player
- Recessed Awning
- Picnic tables and chairs
Like any other vehicle, you will need insurance.
It is important you find the right insurance because not only is it important to be insured on the road, but your camper is more susceptible to theft as they contain personal possessions.
Many websites provide a comparison for motorhome insurance, so you can choose the right on for you.